Sunday, October 13, 2013

Psalm 3 - O Lord How My Adversaries






Psalm 3: 1-8   O Lord How My Adversaries
By Dan Walter


     Am                                         G
O Lord, how my adversaries have increased
Am                               D
Many are rising up against me
Am                       G
Many are saying of my soul
Am                                                     D
There is no deliverance for him in God

                   C                     G                    D
But Thou, O Lord, art a shield about me
                  C                     G                           D
My glory and the One who lifts my head
                      C                     G                   D
I was crying to the Lord with my voice
                         C                     Am                    D
And He answered me from His holy mountain
                         C                     Am                   D
And He answered me from His holy mountain

Am                     G
I lay down and slept
      Am                              D
I awoke, for the Lord sustains me
Am                                            G
I’ll not fear ten thousands of people
Am                                                           D
Who have set themselves against me round about

               C                           G                       D
Arise, O Lord, and save me, O my God
                   C                            G                 D
For Thou hast smitten all my enemies on the cheek
                               C                   Am               D
Thou hast shattered the teeth of the wicked
                C              Am              D
Salvation belong to the Lord
                    C                   Am           D
Thy blessing be upon Thy people

© 2009  Dan Walter  Used by permission

No comments:

Post a Comment